- Ph.D. Economics, University of California - Berkeley, (2015 - present, expected May 2022)
- A.B. Georgetown University, 2013 Summa cum laude Honors, Economics
Research and Publications
See my research page.
- Research Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Research and Statistics Group, International Research Function (2013 - 2015)
- Summer Research Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Research and Statistics Division, International Research Group (2012)
- Research Assistant, Environmental Protection Agency, National Center for Environmental Economics (2011 - 2012)
- Econ-101b (Honors Macroeconomic Theory), Prof. Benjamin Schoefer. UC-Berkeley (Spring 2021)
- Head Graduate Instructor, Department of Economics, UC-Berkeley (Fall 2018 - Summer 2020)
- Econ-202b (Graduate Macroeconomic Theory), Prof. Benjamin Schoefer. UC-Berkeley (Spring 2018)
- Econ-375 (Pedagogy Course), Prof. Martha Olney. UC-Berkeley (Fall 2017)
- Econ-002 (Introductory Economics), Profs. Christina and David Romer. UC-Berkeley (Spring 2017)
- Econ-100b (Macroeconomic Theory), Prof. Ray Hawkins. UC-Berkeley (Fall 2016).
- Econ-103 (Honors Intermediate Microeconomics), Profs. Vroman and Schwartz. Georgetown University (2012 - 2013)
- Econ-001 (Introductory Microeconomics), Profs. Albrecht and Levinson. Georgetown University (2011 - 2012)
Talks and Presentations
- ifo Conference on Macroeconomics and Survey Data (February 2020)
- Society for Economic Dynamics Meeting (June 2019)
- West Coast Search and Matching Conference (May 2019)
Fellowships, Honors, and Awards
- Eliot J. Swan Prize, UC-Berkeley Economics (2017)
- Graduate Dean’s Summer Research Grant, UC-Berkeley (2016).
- Graduate Research Fellow, UC-Berkeley Clausen Center for International Business and Policy (2016).
- B.J. Phoenix Medal, Georgetown University (May 2013).
- Henry Leslie Award, Georgetown University (May 2013).